[TYPO3] Translation team

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Jan 23 10:44:06 CET 2008

Dear English dudes and dudettes,

I was replying to a post on a list asking about English translation and
wanted to refer the poster to the English head translator on
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translations#Translation_Teams

Such a team does not exist. This strikes me as 'kind of strange'.

Is there any 'native' English speaker who would like to take on this task?

If so, please drop Dmitri Dulepov a line on the translation newsgroup

. . . also, if you know any chinese or arabic dudes or dudettes . . .

Thank you very much for your attention.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/