[TYPO3] realurl and spaces

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jan 22 20:09:33 CET 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1201028179.10932.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> i have a problem only with links from dr_wiki. If keyword has space
>> character, it is translated with %20
>>
>> I searched in manual and only found spaceCharacter for lookUpTable or
>> pagePath.
>>
>> How can i prevent this with GET-vars in postVarSets ?
>
> Please, post a bug for realurl + example. I will work on realurl soon and
> can fix it too.
>
> --

Hi Dmitry,

i don't believe it's a bug. It's either a configuration issue or a problem
of dr_wiki.
When i understand it right, realurl uses underscore for spaces.

In Page-names i have the configured spaceCharacter.
When i use lookUpTable there is an extra option like

'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
        'strtolower' => 1,
        'spaceCharacter' => '_',
 ),

so my question is if i can configure it in such array

'wiki'  => array (
                 array(
                    'GETvar' => 'tx_drwiki_pi1[keyword]',
                    'useUnique...' or 'spaceCharacter' ...