[TYPO3] TCE Forms bug

John de Stigter John.de.Stigter at bedrijvenweb.nl
Mon Jan 21 16:05:38 CET 2008

Hi,

I have the following field definition in my DS.

<my_field type="array">
	<tx_templavoila type="array">
		<title>My field</title>
		<eType>select</eType>
	</tx_templavoila>
	<TCEforms type="array">
		<config type="array">
			<type>select</type>

<itemsProcFunc>fileadmin/classes/class.myclassfile.php:user_myfunction->
myItems</itemsProcFunc>
			<items></items>
			<size>10</size>
			<maxitems>100</maxitems>
			<renderMode>singlebox</renderMode>

		</config>
		<label>My field</label>
	</TCEforms>
</my_field>

The field is displayed correctly with the items passed on with
"itemsProcFunc". The selected values are even saved in the XML in the
database. I checked that with the option  "View: Flexform XML", but the
options of the selectbox aren't set as selected after saving. I also
tried the option "<renderMode>checkbox</renderMode>", but even than the
selected options aren't checked after saving.

Is this a TemplaVoila bug or a TYPO3 core bug?

John