[TYPO3] Typoscript 1000000 > $1.000.000?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:40:11 CET 2008

Hi,

On Jan 21, 2008 2:20 PM, Stig Nørgaard Færch <stig at 8620.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a value number in typoscript which I can manipulate with stdWrap.
> Is it in any way possible to change a number to money value?
>
> Like if I have 1000000, I would like it to display $1.000.000 instead.
>
> Thanks in advance!

No built-in way that I know of--though that's a nice idea for a
stdWrap addition (it could just invoke the php money_format function
similar to what stdWrap's date and strftime do with their respective
functions).

In the meantime, it should be reasonably straightforward to write a
small stdWrap userFunc that could format your number and return
currency...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/