[TYPO3] disable an extension on one page

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:17:26 CET 2008

on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:58:29 +0200, Katja Lampela wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have stumbled now twice to the same problem: two extensions don't work
> together well.
>
> Case 1: mvimagemap + tcdirectmail = cron job doesn't work, so no mass
> send Case 2: pkslimbox + onetimeaccount = everything works but in
> onetimeaccount form page there is an error in the browser bottom bar
> which in firefox bug tracker opens...*
>
> Question: is there any way to disable an extension per page basis? I'm
> afraid I know the answer is no, but if you have any clever idea how to
> go around these collisions I'd be most grateful. -katja

you may try this in an extension-template of the page:

plugin.tx_myextension_pi1 >

this disables all typoscript from this plugin. An extension with more
plugins needs more typoscript

in this way I could remove some Javascript-includes for a newsletter
(directmail), which came from an extension into each page.

Bernd