[TYPO3] Need help to set up website languages

Bijan Molayi molayi at verizon.net
Sun Jan 20 23:10:33 CET 2008

I am trying to implement one-tree localization for my website.
I am going through the "Frontend Localization Guide" document to do
this. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do the "Setting up
languages" part explained on page 2. The document is not clear here.
They show a "website languages" section on the root level page tree.
I am using version 4.1 and on the root level list, I am getting a
"Languages" box with over 170 languages available. I am not getting
"Website Languages" section. Also, i noticed that the Typo3 Test Site
(which has 2 additional languages implemented, shows a "Languages"
option, in addition to "columns", "Quick Edit" and "Page Information" in
its Page view of the root level, while mine shows only "columns", "Quick
Edit" and "Page Information".
I'd appreciate if somebody can help me with this.