[TYPO3] Link to "edit record"

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Jan 20 22:09:34 CET 2008

Hi Lasse.
Try something like this:

onclick="window.location.href='../../../alt_doc.php?returnUrl=<urlOfCurrentPage>&edit[<yourTable>][<yourUID>]=edit'"

Then insert the url of the current page instead of the text
<urlOfCurrentPage>
And the name of your table (fe_users) instead of  the text <yourTable>
And finally replace <yourUID> wit the id of the record you want to edit.

Note: You might need to urlencode the link..

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1200766822.17337.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...