[TYPO3] select and diffrent image size

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Jan 20 21:52:32 CET 2008

Hi Bartosz.
The reason why it doesn't work, is that "optionSplit" ONLY wotks in HMENU
objects, or using the 'split' property.

Check this old post by JoH, which describes how to use the 'split' property
to get optionSplit to work in situations like yours..
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2005-November/013598.html

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1200846979.32045.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...