[TYPO3] Group permissions and new pages

Marcus Wendel marcus at skalman.nu
Sat Jan 19 12:13:59 CET 2008

Hello all,

I've not worked with group permissions before and I have a pretty basic
question, at least I assume it is a simple thing to do.

The members of the Editors group should have access to all pages (they
will of course only see the ones mounted for the individual users) and I
can add such permissions through the "Access" link. However, when I copy
a page into a new one the editors have no access to that page, how can I
set up so they have access to all pages by default?

Thanks.

/Marcus