[TYPO3] renderObj and custom script

Bodo Eichstädt bodo.eichstaedt at wmdb.de
Fri Jan 18 20:03:38 CET 2008

Bartosz Aninowski schrieb:
>> Then why not just use a CONTENT item, instead of a function?
>
> because of more complex sql select :)

I can give you my EXT. It's compatible with CONTENT so you can replace
CONTENT with small changes.

But beside that:
- stdWrap on all parts of SQL select (table, where, addWhere, orderBy,
LIMIT, JOINs, ...)
- can use HTML Template, Template + TS or pure TS
- you can set defaults with page TS plus configure a sysfolder with
sys_template records that non-admin BE-User can choose from plus
override all setting via Flexform

No doc but just take TSRef, add stdWrap, I send some examples too.
Anyone interested?

Bodo