[TYPO3] RealURL and multilingual error pages

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 18 15:49:54 CET 2008

Hi,

>> In the last case, I would expect to be redirected to either
>> http://www.mysite.com/fr/page-introuvable/ or
>> http://www.mysite.com/page-introuvable/
>
> And what happens in real life? What do you get as result?

It redirects to home page, as if there were no valid segment.

>> I suspect it is an error in my setup of the preVars in the RealURL
>> config, but I can't find what. Here's the part about the preVars:
>
> On my quick first look all is ok.

Rats. I really hoped I had made an error and it would be easy to
correct :-)

That being said, looking at the stuff again, I found an improvement:
if I add a 'noMatch' => 'bypass' directive on top of the
'valueDefault', everything seems to work as expected. I had thought
those two directives were mutually exclusive...

Sometimes it is profitable not to think about a problem and come back
to it at a later time. Months ago I had opened reports about this in
the BT, I will check them and tell which one you can close if all
goes well.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements