[TYPO3] File upload size in frontend ?

Allan Jacobsen aja at danskespil.dk
Fri Jan 18 12:30:23 CET 2008

Hi

I just moved a fileexchange site to another server. The old site ran TYPO3 ver. 3.7, that was hacked to allow file uploads of up to 300Mbyte.
The new server has TYPO3 ver. 4.1.5, and the fileexchange uses moc_filemanager ver. 0.8.1 (the latests).
Now I have the problem that I can upload big files (200Mbyte) in the backend, but in the frontend there seems to be a max filesize of 10Mbyte.
Does anyone know this problem or could give a hint of where to look for a solution ?

Best regards/MVH
Allan Jacobsen
Infrastruktur, Danske Spil A/S
Korsdalsvej 135, 2605 Brøndby