[TYPO3] sr_freecap bug?

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 07:46:55 CET 2008

Hi all!

I try to use sr_freecap 1.0.1 and I have a problem with it.
To resolve the problem I must insert in the code class.tx_srfreecap_pi1.php
the line $word = substr($word, 0, strlen($word)-1);

This because the extension insert in the SESSION variable a wrong char at
the end of captcha.

My line goes at line 28. This the part of new code around:

                }

                // get word
                $word = $this->getWord();
                $word = substr($word, 0, strlen($word)-1); // Roberto
Torresani 16 gennaio 2008
                // save hash of word for comparison
                // using hash so that if there's an insecurity elsewhere (eg
on the form processor),

Thanks
Roberto