[TYPO3] CoolURI without TYPO3 menus

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Fri Jan 18 07:31:11 CET 2008

Hi,
> I'm trying to use CoolURI on a site that (currently) doesn't use any
> generated menus. However, it seems that menus are actually what
> triggers the automatic path generation for the CoolURI cache.
> Therefore pages are unreachable for me even though the path is valid
> in theory. Unfortunately having just an unused HMENU object that does
> not get inserted into the page, doesn't seem to do the trick.
>
> Is there any other way of triggering the path caching?

Oh, I shouldn't only refer to menus. I realise that any TYPO3 link will
do. I also realise that it is easy to work around that but am still
wondering if there is any way to trigger caching of all paths that
would be generated if there was a complete sitemap (including
even "not in menu" pages). Preferably I'd do that from the BE.

Cheers,
Christian