[TYPO3] CoolURI and suffixes

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Fri Jan 18 05:58:24 CET 2008

Hi Jan,
> > The pages would be rendered as abc/, abc/def/, abc/def/xyz.html and
> > abc/ghi.html.
>
> this is not possible.
>
> > Also, is it possible to get CoolURI to render the first letter of a
> > page as a capital letter, so Abc/Def/Xyz.html or even better
> > Abc/Def/xyz.html?
>
> that's not possible too.
>
> You have 2 options - rewirite the source codes or use the CoolUri
> manager and change the links manually (don't forget to set Sticky
> option).

Thanks for the quick reply. You reckon there is a way of implementing
this without having to spoil the code base (or XML definitions)? I'd be
willing to put a bit of time into it, if you say that it can be done in
a way that adds value to CoolURI. After all, you'd know best, I
reckon... :-)

Cheers,
Christian