[TYPO3] creating tmenu/hmenu from alias of TYPO3 pages

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:10:58 CET 2008

Hello
Is there a possibility to break down "|" and instead of having menu items
generated from the pagetitle, to generate menu items from the alias string
of each page?
I have standard tmenu generated, standard being to generate <a
href="link_here">Pagetitle</a>, but in addition to this I need <a
href="">alias</a> because I need to have more detailed explanation for over
50 pages (this number will grow), and i would like to have menus created
automatically from the alias. it is not a multilingual website, so noworries
with alias not option localize it by default with overlay.

Thanks folks for looking

Best,
Darko