[TYPO3] Precaching question

Vahan Amirbekyan vahan at ectostar.com
Thu Jan 17 21:26:09 CET 2008

folks,
My understanding is that it is possible to pre-cache a site with a crawler .
Problem that I am having is related to the cache logic.
When a crawler hits a site no logged-on user session is created and hence
all caches created will work for not-logged on users only. Since typo3 cache
creates separate caches for logged and not-logged on users the crawler does
not seem as a semi-solution.
Is it possible to disable that feature in caching so that the same cache
entries be used for logged and not-logged on users?

thank you
Vahan