[TYPO3] Mailform submit wrap PARTLY SOLVED

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 13:18:16 CET 2008

Hi,

I have used css positioning on the button itself, and that works. If
anyone knows how to add the ids to the wrappers I would still like to
know as that would be a simpler solution.

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS