[TYPO3] pixe_feediting - forms on page

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Wed Jan 16 16:00:47 CET 2008

Hi

Im trying to set up "forms on page" with pixe_feediting, but I have encountered some "missing features" and a warninng.

If I choose to edit an element, not the entire content element, I get this warning:
Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in D:\Domains\t3stdfe.mentor-it.dk\typo3conf\ext\pixe_feediting\class.ux_tslib_cobj.php on line 445

The form IS shown though.

Another thing, If I change an entire content element and change the type from text to text with image (to give an example) the wellknown popup appears, but the form is not changed. This might confuse people.

Thanks again, for a great extension.

/Brian