[TYPO3] No hyperlinks in tt_news content:

mohammad farooq farooq at srijan.in
Wed Jan 16 11:38:49 CET 2008

Hi All,

In tt_news (like normal rich text editor RTE ) we can select some text click
up on link icon, then a pop up opens and we either browse and link a page of
tree,
or type there url for external link, then a click on "set link" make a hyper
link.
But this time it is not making link, everything seems normal at back end,
like link has been created, but in front end it is a normal text with no
link, no style, nothing.

While writing HTML link make a link there.
typo3 version is: 4.1.3.
tt_news version is: 2.5.0
every thing rest is working fine.

I would be pleased if some one helps me out.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad Farooq,