[TYPO3] VE_Guestbbok Email Notification

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Tue Jan 15 16:55:07 CET 2008

We use multiple instances or TimTab and VE_Guestbook on our website
for blogging and comments and each is set to send notification emails
when comments are posted. However there is no differentiation in the
headers for these emails. What would be really good is to be able to
alter the Subject and From parts fo the headers for different
instances of ve_guestbook.

I have searched the timtab_ve_guestbook template file and cannot see
any settings that would help. Do you know if this can be altered and
if so how?

Many thanks,

Sandy