[TYPO3] firefox issue? - Re: no password check in install tool!

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 10:59:08 CET 2008

Hi Katja,

If you haven't already got it, I recommend the Firefox web developer
toolbar extension - http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/

You can use it to see if the cookie persists after closing-reopening the
website (Cookies->View Cookie Information). This will also tell you when
the cookies are set to expire.

HTH,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS