[TYPO3] error on GMENU

Kesit Barotoardi barotoardi at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Jan 15 00:19:01 CET 2008

hello friends,
would anybody help me?
I am newbie on typo3 and try to use GMENU on my project

I have 7 button for my main navigation, and it suppose to be having different background color. But it seems only the last image file used for every button (fileadmin/templates/images/butt_1.gif).

this is the link for the web: http://www.open-php.com/index.php?id=116&L=1

thanks before,
kesit

my setup typoscript is:

lib.main_nav = HMENU
lib.main_nav.entryLevel = 0
lib.main_nav.1 = GMENU
lib.main_nav.1{
    wrap = <ul class="main">|</ul>
        NO = 1
        NO {
          XY = 125,72
          5 = IMAGE
          5 {
          file = fileadmin/templates/images/butt_1.gif
          }
          10 = IMAGE
          10 {
          XY = 125,72
          file = fileadmin/templates/images/butt_2.gif
          }
          15 = IMAGE
          15 {
          XY = 125,72
          file = fileadmin/templates/images/butt_3.gif
          }
          20 = IMAGE
          20 {
          XY = 125,72
          file = fileadmin/templates/images/butt_4.gif
          }
          25 = IMAGE
          25 {
          XY = 125,72
          file = fileadmin/templates/images/butt_5.gif
          }
          30 = IMAGE
          30 {
          XY = 125,72
          file = fileadmin/templates/images/butt_6.gif
          }
          35 = IMAGE
          35 {
          XY = 125,72
          file = fileadmin/templates/images/butt_1.gif
          }
          40 = TEXT
          40.text.field = title
          40.fontFile = fileadmin/templates/font/GARA.TTF
          40.fontSize = 16
          # offset bestimmt die vertikale Ausrichtung der Schrift
          40.offset = 15,25
          40.fontColor = #FFFFFF
          40.align = left
          }