[TYPO3] Assistance with wrapping characters.

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 14 20:28:40 CET 2008

Hi,

> Well, the question was never "accepted"...

Huh? Maybe you didn't use the address you registered with for sending
your first mail...

> Out of time, I need to get this
> done, I'll go else where.  Thought I'd found a place where I could
> get help
> but if I need to wait 4 -5 days to even get the question on the
> board...
> that isn't much help

Well, this is open source. Most of the time you get help, but
sometimes your question falls through and nobody answers it. It is
frustrating, but that's life. It's still way better than hot lines of
commercial software.

Anyway try to use the HTML entity corresponding to the pipe: |

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements