[TYPO3] Error: "500 EOF when chunk header expected" when validatingpage

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Mon Jan 14 19:46:24 CET 2008

HORSEY, Ross schrieb:
> That looks like a server error. Either the W3's server is throwing an
> error, or the server you are on is throwing an error when the validator is
> accessing the page.

Hi Ross,
thanks very much for your quick answer. :)
The question now is: why does this happen since 5th January?
Nothing was changed from my side, and the provider also told me, that
nothing has changed.
I´ll keep searching.... or maybe someone else has an idea where to look.
Would be great! ;)

Greets
Ralf

Greetings