[TYPO3] date_of_birth format in tx_srfeuserregister

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Mon Jan 14 11:31:47 CET 2008

Hi all,
Maybe someone knows how to adjust the date_of_birth in the "Front end user registration"
In stead of jjjj-mm-dd I want dd-mm-jjjj to be entered.

I have tried the following TScode in the Setup:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
   create.evalValues.date_of_birth = %d-%m-%Y
   edit.evalValues.date_of_birth = %d-%m-%Y
#  edit.evalValues.date_of_birth = date:d-m-Y
}

In this case the input is accepted but the edit form shows the date false. It becomes 2029-08-28

Thank's in advance for some thoughts.

Kind regards,
Jeroen