[TYPO3] Name of days

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Mon Jan 14 00:21:08 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Styrmir Magnússon wrote:
>> Where does TYPO3 get names of days from, I thought they where in some
>> locallang.xml file but I cant find it anywhere.
>
> Most likely from PHP?

So how can I translate them to my language, see they are translated but
the abbreviation for Wednesday is wed and on my site/language it is
miðvikudagur and abbr is mið but it only shows mi? and in some view this
day is not showed at all. So I was wondering if I could fix it with
translating it again, maybe the other translation went wrong.

Best regards
Styrmir