[TYPO3] Unique page titles? (CoolURI | RealURL)

Sascha Mantscheff sascha at mantscheff.net
Sun Jan 13 10:54:38 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Sascha Mantscheff wrote:
>> For SEO purposes I'd like to enforce unique page titles throughout my
>> site. Do you know of an extension or a configuration option which
>> helps with that?
>
> And how it is related to RealURL or CoolURI?
>
> Why cannot you just enter unique title for each page? It is easy: use
> your keyboard...

Hi Dmitry,

it's nice of you that you assume I'd know how to handle a keyboard. In
fact, I use a couple Shakespearian monkeys for that task, called
'editors' in our parts. And I have really no control over what they are
going to type.

If you do not see a relation between page titles and CoolURI I wonder
how you use it. But, thank god, that's none of my business.

My problem is not entering unique page titles, but enforcing them.

s.m.