[TYPO3] firefox issue? - Re: no password check in install tool!

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Jan 12 20:30:13 CET 2008

Hi,

>> So this seems to be a firefox issue after all?
>>
> ....or maybe just this particular browser is somehow corrupted...

I have observed that the latest releases of Firefox 2.0.0.x have a
much more aggressive preservation of sessions than before. It happens
regularly that I open some application and don't need to log in
because Firefox has somehow preserved the status. I don't know
exactly how it does this, but it does. I don't really like it, but I
haven't taken the time to dig into that.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements