[TYPO3] firefox issue? - Re: no password check in install tool!

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Jan 12 12:21:20 CET 2008

Ok, this is getting weirder. I can now login to install tool with
explorer and with firefox 1.0.7.

While logging with the firefox 2.0.0.11 (which is my main browser)
there's no security check at all even after closing the browser(s)
completely and starting a new session. No logging at all, the install
tool opens up ready to use. And if I change the password in the install
tool, after that I can't login at all. The other browsers accept the new
password as well and behave normally.

So this seems to be a firefox issue after all?