[TYPO3] no password check in install tool!

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Jan 12 10:40:54 CET 2008

Okay, some progress here. The extension date2cal did this at least
partially - the "warning: invalid..." disappeared.

I changed the password for install tool and now I can't login to install
tool at all :)

I have the email warning enabled and the email says I have logged in to
install tool (after a try) even though I'm still at the gate - so to speak.

So gotta inspect some more, maybe this has something to do with the
MySql version but can't remember what the thing was so I go to search
more...