[TYPO3] FORMidable catching problem

LittleDolphin little.dolphin24 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:56:09 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

I have a huge problem with formidable and I really hope you can help me.

I have created a form and a list, both connected to tt_news table. The
list and the form are created almost the same as here:
http://www.ameos.com/fileadmin/formidable/sc6/flv-sc6.html. So, after I
insert data into the form and press Submit, I expect that data to go
into the database and also to appear in my list. But it doesn't!

The weird thing is that if I go into the BackEnd and Clear FE Cache,
then the data appears into the database and also in the site (after I
refresh the page, of course).

Can you help me, please?

Thanks in advance