[TYPO3] RSS und tt_news

Michael Gnessner typo3 at epoche-napoleon.net
Fri Jan 11 01:05:57 CET 2008

Am Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:55:10 +0100 schrieb Michael Gnessner:

I´m so sorry, but I posted in the wrong newsgroup. I want to post it to the
german newsgroup, but perhaps someone of you have any idea? I try to
translate it in english, I hope you´ll understand me...

> ich habe es immer noch nicht geschafft, meinen RSS-Feed ordentlich zum
> Laufen zu bringen... Ich hab schon zahlreiche Newsgroup-Beiträge und
> Foreneinträge gewälzt ohne eine Lösung zu finden...
My RSS feed doesn´t work good. And I spend a lot of time to search for
running it true... (Mailinglists and Forums).

> Zum einen beschwert sich der Validator darüber, daß der Server angeblich
> ISO-8559-1 aussenden würde. Ich habe jedoch in meiner Systemconfiguration
> und auch in der DB UTF-8 voreingestellt! Daraus resultieren zahlreiche
> Probleme mit Umlauten.
One of my problems will be, that W3C said, I send an UTF-8-Feed, but my
server will be optimate for ISO-8559-1. TYPO3 and the database are worked
with utf-8

> Weiterhin kann er z.B. » nicht auflösen und sagt, es handle sich um
> ein Undefined named entity:raquo.
Some Entities, like » doesn´t defined by my feed. Look here for the
validated source of my feed:
http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.epoche-napoleon.net%2F1.100.html

> Das TS sieht folgendermaßen aus:
This is my TS for the rss-output of tt_news. Perhaps someone will have any
tipps for runnig this feed in utf-8...

--
Michael Gnessner
Email: michael at epoche-napoleon.net