[TYPO3] realurl issue

4mails at gmx.de 4mails at gmx.de
Thu Jan 10 17:04:13 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Please don't misunderstand me. I was just wondering why all other typo3
installations on the server are working and just this one doesn't. I would
like to understand this; further I cannot find any line like 'mb_*
overloading' at the php.ini.

On the other hand, now we are getting an error with the domain name, which
is getting cut from the URL. This was the first issue we had several months
ago with the extension at all.

For example, our domain is http://www.mydomain.com and the url (with the
RealURL working) should be, let say
http://www.mydomain.com/articulo/6/puertasabiertas-de-nuevo-en-linea.html .
Instead of this, it appears this URL
http://articulo/6/puertasabiertas-de-nuevo-en-linea.html .

I sincerely appreciate every help you can give us in this matter. Best
regards,
Miguel