[TYPO3] separate color for portion of

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:19:01 CET 2008

Heya

I have a Regular text element (A regular text element with header and
bodytext fields.). There are few paragraphs. How can I make a norma/regular
text strings (words) different color than what I have specified via my
external css files? The old "lame way" - select a text and set color. Arent
those wysiwyg editor supposed to this ? I have used htmlrte and tinyrte. I
havent read the documentation in depth for htmlrte, there is loads of thing
to read, so before I begin I want to know if there is such possibility
there?

Please give hints/advice

Cheers,
Darko
P.S. For example: This message as a regular text in a content element in
TYPO3...how do I make this= (A regular text element with header and bodytext
fields.). in red?