[TYPO3] [SOVED] Re: catyegory hasw come but "category selection" is not working

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:22:13 CET 2008

Hi sorry for the delay in replying, I had two weeks away and then it's
taken me most of this week to catch up on all the email. Happy new year! :)

I think there is a setting or two related using category parameters in
constants. Go to the Constant editor in your template and select TT_NEWS,
have a look in there.