[TYPO3] realurl issue

4mails at gmx.de 4mails at gmx.de
Wed Jan 9 22:49:11 CET 2008

Thanks Dmitry for your advice,
As far as I think it cannot be an issue the the php.ini, since there are
other typo3 installations working with realurl on the same server. Or am I
missing something?

We still get errors with the realurl extension; some pages work fine,
however we have troubles when trying to access the 2nd and 3th menu levels.
Enabling  this line in typo3conf

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['displayErrors'] = '1';

we get the following errors, also when we are not logged into the BE:
---BEGIN---
Warning: mb_ereg_replace() [function.mb-ereg-replace]: mbregex compile err:
premature end of char-class in
/var/www/vhosts/naxus.info/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl_a
dvanced.php on line 744

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/var/www/vhosts/naxus.info/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl_a
dvanced.php:744) in
/var/www/vhosts/naxus.info/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl.p
hp on line 1005

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/var/www/vhosts/naxus.info/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl_a
dvanced.php:744) in
/var/www/vhosts/naxus.info/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl.p
hp on line 1006
---END---

Please note the last two errors here are new!

I get also some warnings when I try to save the configuration through the
Extension Manager. There appear to be some errors in the database's
structure: