[TYPO3] local anchors in TV templates

Florian Seirer florian.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Tue Jan 8 14:38:02 CET 2008

Hi!

I had the same problem, but I managed to find a solution.
Simply create the whole skiplink navigation by typoscript like this:

lib.skip_navigation = COA
lib.skip_navigation {
   10 = TEXT
   10.value = Skip to content [Alt(+Shift)+1]
   10.typolink.target =
   10.typolink.parameter = #content
   10.typolink.ATagParams = accesskey="1"
   10.wrap = <li>|</li>
   20 = TEXT
   20.value = Skip to navigation [Alt(+Shift)+2]
   20.typolink.target =
   20.typolink.parameter = #navigation
   20.typolink.ATagParams = accesskey="2"
   20.wrap = <li>|</li>
}

I haven't tried this with RealURL, though...

Regards, Flo