[TYPO3] Strange Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in...

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 8 08:49:55 CET 2008

Hi!

Katja Lampela wrote:
> Now - the error displaying still on, the weird thing happens: I get this
> error message in the left BE frame top everytime I hit "Clear cache in
> typo3conf":
>
> *Warning*: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> */home/mydomain.com/html/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps4f0f_ext_tables.php* on
> line *2675*
>
> And the warning stays there even though every module works alright and
> everything seems to be just fine.

Can you post several lines before and after this line? This may or many be not a serious issue, difficult to say without seeing code.

> Everytime I hit "Clear FE cache" the error disappears and stays away
> until I hit the "Clear cache..." again.

This happens because such errors are visible only when page is first generated. After page is generated, it goes to cache and lots of code is not executed. It seems that code with error is not executed as wellwhen page is cached.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team