[TYPO3] realurl issue

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 8 08:46:20 CET 2008

Hi!

4mails at gmx.de wrote:
> Now we’re getting an error like this (enabling SQLDebug in Typo3):
>
> Warning: mb_ereg_replace() [function.mb-ereg-replace]: mbregex compile err:
> premature end of char-class in
> /var/www/vhosts//<domain.com>/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realur
> l_advanced.php on line 744

Firsts, sqlDebug has nothing to do with it because this is not SQL error.

It appears that you have enabled mb_* overloading in php.ini. TYPO3 needs this options to be turned off. It makes all necessary conversions when necessary. By enabling this option you do double conversions.

Found this:

> #PHP_VALUE mbstring.func_overload 7

Commented here but what about php.ini?

In vhosts:

>     php_admin_value allow_url_fopen 1

Useless. This value cannot be changed outside php.ini. Read PHP manual about it. If you set this value to 1, you create a big security risk on your server. Enable curl extension instead in PHP and in TYPO3 install tool.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team