[TYPO3] price calculator application. how to admin?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Mon Jan 7 22:59:58 CET 2008

Hi All!

I'd like to make a simple calculator application on my typo3 site, like f.e. a
car cconfigurator program. User can select for every items, that he needs it,
or doesn't,  if he needs, , what's type he needs. f.e.  tyres can be pirelly,
goodyears etc. and so the user can know what is the price the car, that he
configured.
I solved this calculator program in flash, however I imagine a such
functionality like the extension ingmar_xmlmenu does: To get the item details
from the typo3.
In this case I have to store the item details in a mysql table, and I have to
make a form within the be, where I can modify f.e. the prices through.
My question is how to solve this admin area within be? Does anybody know any
extension that does such funtionality?

Thank in advance.

Gabor