[TYPO3] Strange Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in...

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Jan 7 19:44:49 CET 2008

Hi all,

I was trying to check why installing the extension "Differentiated
formmail recipients" (julle_diffformmailrcp) caused the front end go
completely blank and I enabled in the install tool the sglDebug and
displayErrors.

After de-installing the extension everything went back to normal and I
also compared the tables and everything is fine according to the install
tool.

Now - the error displaying still on, the weird thing happens: I get this
error message in the left BE frame top everytime I hit "Clear cache in
typo3conf":

*Warning*: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
*/home/mydomain.com/html/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps4f0f_ext_tables.php* on
line *2675*

And the warning stays there even though every module works alright and
everything seems to be just fine.

Everytime I hit "Clear FE cache" the error disappears and stays away
until I hit the "Clear cache..." again.

Is this something I should worry and any idea what could cause this?

TYPO3 is 4.1.2, php 5.1.6, MySQL 5.0.27.

- Katja