[TYPO3] favicon

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:36:19 CET 2008

Hi Frank,

 >I have added this line to template.
 >page.shortcutIcon = fileadmin/imatges/favicon.ico
 >The image is located to the specified path.
 >The path is accessible and I have enough permissions.
 >In the source code of the main page appears the following line:
 > <link rel="SHORTCUT ICON" href="fileadmin/imatges/favicon.ico" />
 >
 >The favicon is not displayed. Anybody knows why?
 >Thanks in advance.
 >Frank.

Where do you check this? In Firefox or IE? IE6 and older version work by
"caching" and avoid it. IE7 works much more like FF and shows it properly.

Here for reading: http://www.favicon.com/ie.html.
If you search google you'll see more of it.

This is what I put in TS setup:
page.headerData {
	40 = HTML
	40.value (
		<link rel="icon" href="favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon"/>
		<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon"/>
	)
}

Cheers,
Darko