[TYPO3] Templavoila Warning in Content Element

Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro mangelcl at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 3 12:48:00 CET 2008

Hi list, in others multilanguage projects I have done, in Templavoilá
Data Structure i had writting:
        <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
        <langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>
and works in Typo 3 3.8, but with typo 3 4.1.2 a warnign appears me:
This container element has localization enabled but with inheritance
(langChildren = 1). This situation might produce confusing displays in
TemplaVoila and you are encouraged to disable localization of this
container element completely by setting langDisable = 1. Please inform
the system administrator!

How can i solve this warning? Thanks