[TYPO3] Banner Management How To: Only one Banner at a time?

Michael Karrer m.karrer at bt-center.at
Thu Jan 3 09:34:46 CET 2008

Dear List,

i use the extension macina_banners. I read the manual but i still don't
know how to show only one banner at a time?!?

The behavior i would like to achieve:

I want a default banner for the whole page.
I want to set a different banner for some subpages.

But if i set a banner for a subpage both banner gets displayed side by side!
Is there a way to limit macina_banners to one banner at a time only?!?

(I did set the "results at a time" Variable but if i set it to 1 then
the default banner is not shown at all?!?)

Thanks and a happy new year,
mike