[TYPO3] egroupware + typo3 = PROBLEMS

Michael Karrer m.karrer at bt-center.at
Wed Jan 2 09:17:29 CET 2008

Dear Users,

this is a cross post with the developer list.

I use typo3 4.1.5 together with php 5.2 and latest mysql. I had very
strange problems from the start on. Strange rendering errors occurred
all the time no matter what settings i choose!

Now i know the problem. It seems that if egroupware is installed on the
same system and uses the mysql database too the readout of the content
table gets messed up! (Different databases with different users and
passwords for egw and typo3 but the same mysql installation.)

I have no idea why so if you got any hint or how to avoid this or what
may cause this error i think it could help others too!

Thanks!