[TYPO3] frontend and backend concurrent editing

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 06:30:27 CET 2008

Hey folks

Two questions on the same subject:
1. How TYPO3 deals in the backend deals with (the potential situation
of) concurrent changes on a same article/record? Versioning?
2. How TYPO3 deals with concurrent changes in the frontend? I asked
Tapio this very same question, about the frontend editing with
pixe_feediting extension, when concurrent changes (or attempts for
concurrent changes can) happen? The reason for asking him and posting
here in general is that I havent really read, not stumbled upon
something like this.

So, please forward me a document and/or a link to read.

Happy New 2008 :)

Best,
Darko