[TYPO3] Ghostscript error

Callum Jones callum.jones at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 03:32:47 CET 2008

Hey guys,

We have moved Typo3 over to a new installation of our Linux box and have run
the Install Tool but when ever we view our Heritage page which has
thumbnails of PDF files, we get this in the error_log
GPL Ghostscript 8.60: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
convert: Postscript delegate failed
`fileadmin/user_upload/downloads/alumni/heritage/current/Heritage_Edition2_2006.pdf':
No such file or directory.
convert: missing an image filename `typo3temp/pics/08df9c5dd7.jpg'.

It looks like it not passing the /var/www/html to the process, but I have no
clue how to set that.

Cheers,
Callum