[TYPO3] localizing fce's?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 29 13:37:55 CET 2008

Hi,

> There's no localization button in my FCE. And if I just make a second
> (copy) version of the FCE and put that in the second language (french)
> then, on the french page both FCE's are shown. So that's not good
> also.

If you look at the XML of your FCE's DS you should find something like:

<langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>

towards the beginning. Try changing that to:

<langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>
<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>

just like for pages. Actually I've never done it for FCEs, but it
should work...

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements