[TYPO3] localizing fce's?

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Fri Feb 29 12:38:37 CET 2008

Hello list,

I am using FCE, for flexibility of course but also - in perspective of
design and css matters - to be able to keep elements (eg a header and
content and a link) together in 1 single structure. Works very good BUT
how can I localize such a FCE? I have:
config.sys_language_overlay = content_fallback
Ductch is my default lang and French second lang
There's no localization button in my FCE. And if I just make a second
(copy) version of the FCE and put that in the second language (french)
then, on the french page both FCE's are shown. So that's not good also.

Anyone with hints for this?

Thanks again...

Kind greetings,
Frank Sonck